Become a Supportive Employer
Becoming a Supportive Employer means you become part of a group of organisations offering their support to our Reservists.
And our Reservists will thank you - whether they work for you now or hope to in future.
How you benefit
You don't have to employ a Reservist to become a Supportive Employer. But if you do sign up and employ a Reservist, we know you will support Reservists when they're called for service.
What you get:
- A great employee who brings their Reservist skills to your workplace.
- A free listing as a Supportive Employer online and in our publications for everyone to see.
- If eligible, financial support when a Reservist you employ is called for service.
- Opportunities for first-hand experiences of Reservist training in an Australian Defence Force environment.
- Ongoing support from Defence Reserves Support State and Territory offices.
Last update: Monday, 28 August 2017